Group education sessions:
It’s not rocket science – a healthy employee is a productive employee!
Research has found that office workers can spend up to 77% of their working day sitting down. Due to a lack of physical activity and increased stress levels, employees are then more likely to turn to poor food choices, resulting in poor health outcomes (both in the short and long term).
New Body New Life Nutrition provides interactive corporate health education seminars on topics including:
- General healthy eating guidelines
- Snack right, feel great! – How to make healthier choices to avoid the 3pm slump!
- Label reading – How to interpret nutrition information panels and health claims.
- Am I eating too much? – Recognising appropriate portion sizes, and sticking to them!
- Get moving! – Simple tips to increase your activity levels.